Help Make Tech Time Better: Share Your Thoughts!
This Saturday! Craft Tech Fair Will Have Tons of Things to Do!
- FabLab - Sticker Printing
- Wolfram - Raspberry Pi Mini-Computer Demo
- InfoCity - Champaign Urbana Wiki
Kenwood Tech Stations:
- Makey-Makey Music - Mr. Lash
- Computer Hardware - Martin Wolske, UIUC Library Science Tech Time Grant Coordinator
- Scratch/Code.org Demo Station - Student Volunteers with Travis Faust (Tech Time Coordinator)
- Minecraft Lounge - Bring Your Own Device (iPad, laptop, whatever you have!)
PTA Craft Stations:
- Foam bracelets
- Holiday bookmarks
- Scratch board ornaments
- Holiday photo frames
- Snowman puppets
- Bags for decorating to take your items home
Don’t forget to share your projects on the Kenwood Tech Time Studio so you can show them off at the Craft Tech Fair. If you would like to volunteer to show Scratch and Code.org to other families and kids, sign up with Travis.
Tuesday, December 9th: Original Scratch – Make a project that is all your own!
Thursday, December 11th: Friendship Bracelets – Join us for a day of making and photographing our own friendship bracelets. Bring your own designs and learn some new ones! (Why friendship bracelets? Tech Time is committed to the simple concept that any tool we use can be a kind of technology, so thread counts! How will you innovate with thread?)
Friday, December 12th: Field Trip – Join us for a trip to Siebel Center for Computer Science. All students, including Kids Plus students, must sign a permission slip in order to attend.